OPPO has just released the OPPO Reno 4 SE, and it has been receiving good reviews so far. We recently reported about the OPPO Reno 4’s alleged real image showing an interesting camera setup. The OPPO Reno 4 SE was released on the 24th of September, 2020 and we were privileged to check out its specs and other features. Check them out below:
OPPO Reno 4 SE Specifications
- Display: 6.43-inches, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and a 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution.
- OS: it runs on the ColorOS 7.2 which is based on Android 10.
- CPU: Octa-core MediaTek MT6853V Dimensity 720 5G
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- Storage: 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM; 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM.
- Battery: Li-Po 4,300mAh non-removable.
- Color: Black, White, and Blue
- Sensor: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.