POCO is getting ready to unveil its next-gen smartphone, the POCO X2. The device will come as a successor to 2018’s POCO F1. There were earlier rumors of a POCO F2. In fact, the company reportedly filed a patent application for the device. However, we are apparently getting the POCO X2 instead.
POCO will officially launch the POCO X2 with a 120Hz display on February 4 in India. Over the past couple of weeks, there have been more and more leaks about the device. Now, we will get to confirm all the leaks in a short while.
The POCO X2 has now made an appearance on Geekbench. The Geekbench listing has confirmed that the device will be available in two RAM options. There will be a 6GB RAM variant and an 8GB RAM variant. Both of these variants will use an unnamed chipset clocking at 1.80GHz. This may just be the Snapdragon 730G SoC.
As per the Geekbench listing, the 6GB RAM variant scored 547 points in the single-core test and 1757 points int he multi-core test. The 8GB RAM variant, on the other hand, scored 549 and 1771 in the single-core and multi-core tests respectively. Both devices will run Android 10.
POCO X2 Leaked Specs
So, what do we know about the POCO X2 so far, based on leaks and rumors?
- Display: 6.67-inch IPS LCD screen, 1080×2400 pixels resolution, 395 PPI, and 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Snapdragon 730G
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera setup – 64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP
- Front Camera: Dual-camera setup – 20MP+2MP
- Battery: 4,500mAh, with 27W fast charging
- Expected Price: INR 18,999 (approximately $266)