Smartphone fans have been presented with a lot to talk about this week, as there have been a lot of device releases by top smartphone producers this week. In short, one of them is the POCO X3 NFC. The device is available with impressive specs such as a display with slim bezels around it, a Quad-camera located at its rear, and an Octa-core processor.
The POCO X3 comes available in two RAM and ROM storage, and color variants. It has officially been stated as the successor of the company’s POCO X2 that was earlier launched in February this year. POCO X3 was also launched this year through a live virtual event streamed globally on the company’s official social media handles.
POCO X3 NFC Price, Availability
The device is currently priced at $271 for the base 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM storage variant; its 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM storage, on the other hand, is available for an asking price of $317. It is also offered in two color variants: Cobalt Blue and Shadow grey.
The POCO X3 is said to go on sale starting from the 8th of September 2020, with an early bird pricing putting its base variant at $235 and the top-tier variant at $294. This early bird offer is valid from the 8th of September 2020 till the 11th of September 2020. The only thing we don’t know for sure is its availability or pricing in India.
- Display: 6.67-inch full-HD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate with DynamicSwitch feature, 240Hz touch sampling rate, and a HDR10 certificate. The screen is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- CPU: the device is said to be powered by the recently launched Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC.
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 618.
- Storage: 6GB RAM + 64GB/128GB ROM (ROM is expandable up to 256GB via microSD card).
- Camera: the POCO X3 NFC features a Quad-camera setup at its rear which includes a 64MP Sony IMX682 primary sensor with an f/1.73 lens, a 13-megapixel sensor with a 119-degree wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and lastly a 2-megapixel macro shooter. At its front, it has a 20MP sensor housed by an on-screen hole-punch.
- Network: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G, GPS/ A-GPS, IR Blaster, and NFC.
- Battery: 5160mAh battery supporting 33W fast charging.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor.
The POCO X3 supports USB Type-C port for charging and features a 3.5mm headphone jack; also, the device sports a fingerprint sensor which, according to the latest fashion, is mounted on its side. POCO X3 NFC has officially been rated IP53.