Redmi recently launched their Redmi 9 series, which just got into the African smartphone market at the close of July. Some of the products associated with the series includes entry-level smartphones such as the Redmi 9A, Redmi 9C, and the vanilla Redmi 9. The Redmi 9C is a powerful device and has the upper hand in terms of specifications among the trio.
This article has been carefully researched by smartphonecamp and contains a detailed review of the device as well as specs which would surely amaze you. So! Check out the list below to get the full review.
Redmi 9 Specs and Features
- Display: 6.53-inch IPS LCD 1080 x 2340px FHD+ with 19.5:9 ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- OS: Android 10.0 with MIUI v12
- CPU: 2.0GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- Storage: 64GB ROM – 4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD slot.
- Camera: Quad-cameras: 13MP f/2.2 main camera; 8MP f/2.2 wide lens; 5MP macro and 2MP depth lens. Front camera: 8MP f/2.0 Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM/HSPA/LTE
- Battery: 5020mAh with 18W fast charge.
As you can see the device is a masterpiece, it also features a fingerprint scanner at its rear, USB Type-C charging port, etc. The device is available in different colors such as Carbon Gray, Sunset Purple, Ocean Green, etc.
Redmi 9 -What’s in the box?
As mentioned earlier, the Redmi 9 is available in Carbon Gray, Sunset Purple, Ocean Green and Pink/Blue colors. The box comes with two of those colors plastered atop. Luckily for us, one of the colors on the box, was what we saw when when opened the box. The full box content of the Redmi 9 includes:
- Redmi 9 smartphone – 1 unit
- Wall charger (10W) – 1 unit
- USB Type-C cable – 1 unit
- IM ejector pin – 1 unit
- Multiple language User manual – 1 unit
Design and Quality
These devices feature quality build as well as sharp design. Speaking on the Redmi 5 or 6, sharp changes in design are also witnessed but these changes are rather little. For the Redmi 8-series or the Note 8, there are major changes in design which are highly noticeable. For $139, the Redmi 9 is a phone to recon with. Don’t judge the device by its price, but rather by its quality!
Drop a comment in the box below, so we know what you think!