A lot of leaks featuring the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE aka Fan Edition have popped up lately. The smartphone is Samsung’s upcoming budget flagship device and recent leaks have revealed hi-res renders, pricing and possible launch date of the device. Roland Quandt a popular leakster shed some light on almost everything about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S20 FE including internal hardware, the devices external description and its official debut.
The recent report also helps us catch a glimpse of the device in six different color variants including a bright shade of red, dark blue and lavender.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Features
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED panel with Gorilla Glass3 on it and having a refresh rate of 120Hz. The device screen also features an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Storage: 8GB RAM – 128GB ROM storage onboard a UFS 3.1 storage.
- Camera: Triple rear cameras which include: an optically stabilized 12MP main camera with PDAF that can capture both 4K and 8K videos, a 12MP wide-angle snapper with a 123-degree field of view, and an optically stabilized 12MP telephoto lens that offers 3x optical zoom output. A front 32MP camera is located in a punch-hole in adherence to Samsung’s infinity-O design language for the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.
- Battery: a 4500mAh battery supporting 15W wired charging as well as reverse wireless charging.
- Colors: Blue, Green, Lavender, Orange, Red, White and a host of others.
Rumors reveal that the device will be unveiled later this month and will be available in the market in October.