Vivo is set to release the new Vivo Y12s in the coming weeks. Check out the details in the tweet below. The leak was made available to the public by Slash leaks a popular tipster on Twitter. According to the listing, the phone will enjoy 3GB of RAM and use the Helio P35 chip, making it an entry-level phone.
Vivo Y12s Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels) IPS LCD screen with a pixel density of 300ppi
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P35
- Storage: 3GB RAM + 64GB Storage
- Camera: 16MP primary sensor; 5MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP depth camera. The device has also been tipped to feature a single 8MP selfie shooter at its front.
- OS: Funtouch OS based on the original Android 10 (according to the listing)
- Battery: Ample 5,000mAh battery
- Extras: Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, a headphone jack, and a micro-USB port.
The Vivo Y12s is expected to be priced at around $170 – $180 and will be available before the year rounds up.